I hope you are having a successful day. If you are an entrepreneur or interested in owning your own business but would like to receive training, education, and development to help you in that goal…this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Rodney Sampson is a Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Published Author, and Much more and he is also the Founder of the “Kingonomics” conference. The Kingonomics Conference held January 13, 2012 at 200 Peachtree will be a conference centered around entrepreneurship, investment, and growth for small and larger businesses. Sampson is releasing his book “Kingonomics” that is based on the economic policies and dreams of Late Great Dr. Martin Luther King who did not get a chance to realize his economic policies because of his untimely assassination. This conference will be a powerful and very necessary event for anyone interested in entrepreneurship and business.
Opportunity for New and/or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
We are looking to put together a sales team of ambitious, passionate, entrepreneurial-minded, and foreword-moving leaders and innovators to help inform the community about this amazing opportunity for entrepreneurship and learn about the principles of selling and business by helping to sell tickets to the Kingonomics conference giving the people of the community an opportunity to access resources and knowledge they would not have on an everyday basis. In exchange, we will provide you with a personal monetary commission off each ticket you sell and furthermore, Sampson will provide business development and entrepreneurial training sessions headed by him and his entrepreneurial colleagues and extensive network. What better way to be educated on entrepreneurship than to be educated by individual who has built several successful companies and organizations? Then practice what you learn by selling the tickets and having the opportunity to learn the process before you embark on your own company. Anyone who is truly entrepreneurial will seriously consider this opportunity.
More Details Under this Flyer on the Benefits for Our Exclusive Entrepreneurial Sales Team
How Will This Benefit You?
- Training in the Following Capacities
- Entrepreneurship Development- Learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur from a person who has built several successful companies
- Leadership Training
- Guerilla Marketing and Promotions
- Strategic Partnerships
- Scaling and Growth
- Networking and Building Business Relationships
- Customer Service
- Monetary Compensation
- 10% Commission off of each ticket you sell
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities
- Network with powerful entrepreneurs and leaders who will be attending the conference from all around the world.
- Network with local entrepreneurs who can assist you and potentially become advisors, future investors, or business partners
- VIP Access to Conference
- Backstage and VIP access to the Conference, Networking Event, and After Party Soiree
- Gain Experience
- Learn about event management
- Conference Planning & Execution
- Be part of a TEAM dedicated to Helping to Create Entrepreneurs in Atlanta
Who Will Be In Attendance & Who You Can Connect With As Part of the Team
- Dave Hodgson- $200 Million Australian Fund Manager
- Robert Gilante- Serial Entrepreneur & Owner of 200 Peachtree
- Dr. Robert Jennings- 13th President of Lincoln University- The Nation’s First Historically Black College University
- Doug Ellenoff- Leading Equity Based Crowdfunding Attorney
- Arthur Tool III- Innovator of Wealth Creation System
- Patrick Howell- Publisher of California Financial Times & San Diego Investment Conference
- Mark Wilson- Sold RYLA for $70 Million
- Alan Urech- Investor, Entrepreneurship Professor, SVP of 200 Office
- Vince Molinari- CEO of Gate Technologies & Founding Board Member/Co-Chairman of The Crowdfund Intermediary Regulatory Advocates
- Cassius Butts-SBA Southeast Regional Administrator
- Sue Malone- Nation’s Top Small Business Lender 32,000+ loans funded
- Debra Morton- Power Woman Founder & Entrepreneur
- Shirley Sherrod- Co-Founder, New Communities Inc.
- Khisaun Fergunson- Newme Accelerator
- Charles Green, Director of Small Business Finance Institute & Best-Selling Author of The SBA Loan Book
- Marshawn Evans- The Apprentice Season 3
- Crowdfunding Jobs Act Innovators
- Dara Albright- Founder of Now Street
- Jason Best- Author of Crowdfunding for Dummies
- Mr. Cumberford- Natural Products Innovator and Thought Leader
- James Andrews-#42 in Ebony Magazine’s Power 100 List
- Crowd of Angels- Crowdfunding Documentary
- United Kingdom Based Funding Investment Company
How To Apply
Please fill out the following form to submit your application to be considered for the Sales Team. Serious inquiries only. We have no time to waste to getting you towards your entrepreneurial dream and these tickets sold.
Kingonomics Entrepreneur Sales Team Application
Applications Due Sunday December 9, 2012 11:59 PM
*Priority of Consideration Goes to First Applications Received*
A representative will be in contact with you within 48 hours.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME and PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO MAY BE INTERESTED.
Connect With Us:
Like Us on Facebook: Chevon Hines Enterprises
Follow Us on Twitter: @ChevonConnectsU
For Entrepreneurial Resources and Inspiration